Friday, February 20, 2009

Broadcasting from Bacolod City, P.I.



It's been two weeks since we left for the Philippines and after visiting several clubs in about half a dozen cities I am still amazed at what we are able to see and do.  I was gonna put up a different video before this one, but since that one is still in post production and this is edited for me, I said "why not?".  While visiting the ABS-CBN station in Bacolod City, we were given a chance to experience being on television or radio.  We had met with one of the hosts who interviewed us for a morning show, but I have yet to see it aired.  The next day, we came back and Doug talked about who we are and what we do on the airwaves while the rest were offered to do a mock newsreport which we were given a copy of.  I was even offered a job!  So if I decide to pack up and move here, which seems like a viable option so far, I know I at least can find work.

No comments:

Post a Comment